We understand that not every product will fit perfectly and you may need to return your purchase. Please note that we will readily accept a return for products in their original condition within 30 business days of the purchase date. Custom, altered, or special order products are final sales and cannot be returned. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser, we do not provide return labels.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
1. Faulty Items: Please email us your order number, description of the issue and include photo(s) showing the fault.
2. Want to Cancel Order: Please email us your order number and tell us the reason for the cancellation. We can only cancel orders that have notbeen shipped.
3. Doesn’t Fit/Item Worn: We do not offer refunds if your item doesn’t fit and has been worn.
4. Canceled Surgery/Changed My Mind: See instructions below toreceive a Return Authorization number.
5. Wrong Item Ordered: See instructions below to receive a ReturnAuthorization number.
TO HELP THE PROCESS RUN SMOOTHLY:
1. Assure the garment is unopened/seal unbroken and in its original packaging.
2. If the garment packaging has been opened/seal broken, it will be inspected by our Quality Control Department under UV lighting toassure condition is 100% acceptable.
3. The garment must not be washed, soiled, worn, altered or damaged, and free of odor, perfume and hair. Any garments received in any of these conditions will be denied a refund & the garment will be sent back to you.
4. Call us at 510.970.7990 or email us at returns@DesignVeronique.com to receive a return authorization number (RA#). Your return must be received 10 business days from the date the RA# is issued at our facility.
5. The RA# number must be written visibly on the outside of your package (envelope or box). You may return your item/s via US postal service or by a courier of your choice.
6. All returns are routed to our Quality Control Department for approval. Please allow 5-7 business days for processing. Refunds less shipping are issued to the credit card used for the original purchase.
Federal law prohibits the shipment of items that contain blood or bodily fluids, as these are considered hazardous. Any items received in this condition will be denied and not eligible for refund. The garment will be disposed of immediately.